Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Shell Kita

Short post to share my top two Instagram photos from the recent Shell Kita campaign.

I was down with a high fever the night before the event. Tapi demi Fahrin Ahmad, I took a shot in the butt to recover. It was my first time, getting up close and personal with Fahrin Ahmad... all I can say is, the shot on the butt was well worth it, as he is every bit as handsome in real life as his media photos.

He pleasantly agreed for a photo op!

One for my own Instagram. I fueled up and turned my journey into a blessing.

Thanks Shell, not only for the photo opportunity with Fahrin Ahmad, but for allowing me to do my part in improving and transforming the lives of disadvantaged children... all by just fueling up my car. #Shellkita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...