Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lizzieasamummy Hits One Million!

My oh my!

I've been so busy at work that I missed recording this long anticipated mark of one million... By the time I realized that I had achieved this coveted milestone, I was already 213 views late!

Here's the snapshot taken on 2nd June 2016, 213 views too late. *giggles*

For me, this is an amazing achievement to be celebrated. It took me nearly six years to receive five hundred thousand views (my fault, I took various long break in between!), but only a year and three months to score the same number of views later.

Of course, this wouldn't be possible without you and you and you, for reading my scribbles and thoughts in this humble blog of mine. So here's a big hug from me to you! *hugs*

2 comments:

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...