Monday, April 11, 2016

Al-Fatihah

It has been 14 years since my mum passed away.

Being an only child, raised by a single mother; her death was one of the hardest events that I have ever had to deal with. Grief doesn't come with an expiration date. The intensity of the grief pangs reduces over time, but I still miss her as much as I did the first day she left. It pains me that she never got to meet my husband, nor her grandchildren.

Today is her birthday. Today is a milestone that I always celebrate. I choose to celebrate the day she was born, not the day she passed on.

If my readers tak keberatan, I would like to request for you to doakan and dedicate a simple Al-Fatihah for arwah.

My sincere thank you in advance.

Much love,
Liz

16 comments:

  1. Al-fatihah,semoga arwah ditempatkan org yg beriman.
    very touch baca entry u ni..*sob2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz fhm perasaan tu, liz pun anak tunggal jg, close dgn mumy, bersyukur liz msh ada dia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do spend time with your mum as much as possible sementara dia masih ade :)

      Delete
  3. Al-fatihh.. moga rohnya tenang di sana dan ditempatkan di kalangan org2 yg beriman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mother, did an amazing job with you -- that I am sure of.
    May she find peace in the arms of god. Al Fatihah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a touching post. glad u have a happy family now :)
    al fatihah to your late mom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my family is my everything. Thank you for your doa...

      Delete
  6. Al-Fatihah. May your mom's soul be placed amongst the righteous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...