Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Out With The Old, In With The New...

I've been procrastinating this for the longest time. Call me sentimental, but I love my blue polkadot background template; one that has been with me ever since I started my blog back in 2009.

I've finally gotten around to changing my blog to a crisp white, in an effort to make my blog more professional looking and (hopefully!) also easier to navigate. I'm still working out the kinks, so if you notice something that needs adjusting (yeah, that header photo doesn't really line up with the width of the blog, does it???), do holler. I need all the advise I can get.

Here's my last snapshot of the old blog template:






Those blue polkadots were adorable, weren't they??? *sigh*

P.S: If anyone is willing to give me a hand in adjusting my header to fit, do email me at lizyahaya[at]gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

  1. Cheeky Ian too in the header pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe spot on! We (including Ian) went for a photo shoot recently. Will definitely update the header once I get my hands on the finalized pictures. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! Takpelah, new face for the new year ;)

      Delete
  3. Or you can always buy some pretty premade blogger template . I always wants to buy, but feels like it is just too much effort for so little readers. Maybe when I feels like updating more. But seriously, the price is not bad in Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, never thought of buying templates from Etsy. Thanks for the tip! Just read your blog, love it! ;)

      Delete

Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. ;) All comments are moderated. Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...